Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will create a professional diet and workout program

I will create a professional diet and workout program












About:

Hello guys, 
My name is Simar, a Certified fitness expert. We all come at a stage when we want to have a transition in our life whether it's from being obese to a lean guy, from a skinny fella to a ripped warrior, I mean anything. 

For getting what you are currently dreaming of (of course a good body ) requires continuous effort and dedication.

In this gig, I will create a custom diet and training schedule according to your body composition. And be sure,  YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS. Whether your goal is weight loss, or muscle gain... you will notice a tremendous improvement after following my plan. 

   *** For $5 , you get 1 week diet and exercise plan( order 1 gig)

*** For $10,  you get 3 week diet and exercise plan + 20 awesome fitness quotes with images ( order 2 gigs)

*** For $15,  you get 6 week diet and exercise plan + 50 awesome fitness quotes with images (order 3 gigs)

Thanks for visiting. Do check out my other fitness gigs. 

Reviews


bibowei:Great work!

simar525:Thanks

bibowei:Excellent seller

simar525:Outstanding Experience!

aliakcurves:I MADE A MISTAKE AND THOUGH HE DID NOT PROVIDE ME WITH EVERYTHING. I MADE A MISTAKE AND MIS LOOKED OVER EVRYTHING, I ENJOYE HIS WORK


No comments:

Post a Comment