Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will plan 15 day veg diet plan for weight loss

I will plan 15 day veg diet plan for weight loss












About:

I am a nutritionist (RD) . I am very passionate about health, fitness and nutrition. I want healthy eating to be accessible to everyone, because everyone deserves to live a happy, healthy and fit life!
MY Gig is about to nutrition and diet am i am manage weight and all diet related disease such diabetics,weight loss,weight gain,heart disease,kidney disease stomach disease (ulcer)   etc
I am provide you a complete dietary godliness and a unique DIET PLAN for 30 days.
The diet plan include meal plan for a day plus use full instruction for good health.     

Follow me on Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/dr_mohsin_ali_nutritionist/
whats app +923124180960

VEGETARIAN DIET PLAN include foods only form vegetables not from animal origin 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment