Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create a professional diet and workout plan for you

I will create a professional diet and workout plan for you












About:

NOTE: My gig is not intended for commercial use! Only for consumers!


Every person (male/female) is a unique one. There’s no “magical formula” for any fitness goal! But there is a tailored fitness plan for any person. That’s exactly what I work here: I create Diet, Workout, & Non-Supplement Plans tailored to my consumers needs.


Are you a food restricted, equipment restricted, time restricted,...? Get bored of macros counting? ... But you know what your goal is. Well, problem solved! You’ve just found the best Gig for Fitness Training on Fiverr!

  • 3+ Years Experience!

Choose your package then just place the order. After ordering you'll get what basic info you should leave to me, then we will put together into.


But that’s not at all! After delivery you can ask (any time) for food & exercise. Any suggest for modification will be reviewed. That’s all for free!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment