Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will write you ten 500 words article for any of your desired idea/topic

I will write you ten 500 words article for any of your desired idea/topic












About:

Have you launched a blog, new site, business which you plan to use to help improve the health of the society at large. Then you need content.  

When you order from me, you will get excellent writing about health, fitness, wellness, nutrition  and any chronic disease as I am a certified doctor with more than a decade of experience writing and publishing health articles on many well known sites and magazines. I also write for corporate clients like hospitals, gyms, personal trainers, wellness programs, nutrition companies, supplement companies, health professionals, and businesses like yours. 

But it's not just all work and no play for me. When I’m not writing, on the phone, or working with clients, you’ll find me on the trail, training for my next 100-mile ultramarathon. I eat healthy, lead a weekly running group, and know my way around the gym, too.  

Have a project you need to assign to a professional? Let me know.

Reviews


gilesbutler:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

endercon:A few hiccups at the start but seller was very professional and \nnot only resolved every issue but exceeded my expectations.

beckychloe:Patient, understanding and knows what he wants.

jessejenifer:Super pleased. Delivered on time and was exactly as requested. Will hire again.

beckychloe:Thank you for the review. it was really nice working with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment