Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will write incredible content for your health and fitness website

I will write incredible content for your health and fitness website












About:

 

 

 

This Gig is for 500 words of SEO web content, blog posts, articles, web pages, etc. on health and fitness. I am a professional content writer with many years of experience writing and editing for other authors.

This Gig is for writing only; it does not include guest posting on blogs or sites. I will write a persuasive, engaging, and entertaining content for the delight of your audience. It will also be informative, friendly and easy to read with simple but relevant words everyone can relate to.

 

1. I can provide you with fresh and unique ideas if you are unsure of a perfect topic

2. A 500 word blog post, with search engine optimized (SEO) title tag and up to five keywords

3. Expert advice, guidance and suggestions for future content.

4. Unlimited revisions - no invoice will be raised until you're completely happy and I've exceeded your expectations

5. 100% original content written by an award-winning writer

 

Please take a look at my other Gigs!

If you require anything more, then I am happy to negotiate a price, and I have experience in producing scripts, business presentations and sales letters also.

Reviews


marie1502:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

dswilson360:Very Consistent Writer/ Researcher

daniellajose:Thanks

dswilson360:Smooth As Silk

daniellajose:Great buyer! Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment