Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a yoga and ayurveda routine for you

I will create a yoga and ayurveda routine for you












About:

I will use your details and needs and recommend an ayurvedic and yoga routine to help you feel your best. I have completed a foundations of ayurveda course so can offer coaching services within my Yoga sessions, this would be in addition to a yoga routine.

Reviews


kitecrush:Delivered as promised. Gig was only $5, so I should have too high of expectation. For me the information provided is similar to reading a magazine article in Yoga Journal, very generic information.

jackieleeparker:My experience working with Kassy was exceptional. She is sharp, listens and aims to please. In addition, she has a thorough understanding of Ayurveda and yoga. I have no doubt whatever your needs are she can fill them. I will definitely hire her again!

kassyf:I quite enjoyed working with this buyer, she was clear on what was needed and open to ideas that could improve the project. I will definitely work with her again.

bhartinagal:Good Experience!

addie2016:Nice work


No comments:

Post a Comment