Monday, July 30, 2018

I will be your professional female model

I will be your professional female model












About:

I will model for your company/brand/logo. If you have a certain idea in mind PM me and we can discuss options and ideas. I have a range of photos available for your perusal and you can have a choice of either a photo that has already been taken or a brand new photo exactly how you want it. 
I have modelled for many brands and have also promoted some companies on Instagram. If you'd like to enquire about long term work (promotion on social media) private message me to view my rates. 

Reviews


shawnpar:She is extremely easy to work with and gives you exactly what you are looking for. I would I highly recommend her!!

clodaghburke:Great person to work for :)

walter92:Great model. Great to work with.

clodaghburke:Great to deal with

frostygorillaz:Clodaghburke provided a great product and was great to work with! Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment