Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will help you lose weight and keep it off

I will help you lose weight and keep it off












About:

Hi, I'm Josseline and I'm a certified Health Coach. For many years, I struggled with my own weight but I have finally found a system that works.  I will help you lose weight and give you strategies to keep it off.  Below features come with each package.  

1. Weekly 30 minute support sessions- This can be done virtually where we talk about your goals and feelings about your progress, and we go over any tools including apps and guides that may help you for the upcoming week.  We also go over previous week’s accomplishments and make necessary adjustments.

2.  Nutritional Guidance-With your food diary, I will be able to see your current diet and make suggestions as to how you can make improvements to help you reach your goals.  We will go over your specific calorie needs, set nutrition goals, and slowly make changes to your current diet.

3. An accountability partner-we stay in touch throughout the week-text photos and menus for guidance and advice.

4.Unlimited  email support between sessions.  Articles, notes, and handouts to support the goals we talked about.  





Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment