Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will create a workout and diet plan according to spartans secret

I will create a workout and diet plan according to spartans secret












About:


Are you trying to build muscle? Are you trying to loose fat? Guess what? You're in the right place!!

Improve your physique and be your better version with me.I will help you to reach your ultimate goal.

This GIG includes:

DIET PLAN:

  • I will provide proper diet chart according to your age,gender,body fat/height.
  • I will provide diet plan calculating the precise daily requirements and macro-nutrient requirements based on each individual's body weight,height.


WORKOUT PLAN:
  • I will provide Workout Plan according to your goal,body weight,body fat percentage.



SUPPLEMENT PLAN:
  • I will provide you supplement plan,supplement list which you might need to boost your improvement.I will not provide any extra or unnecessary supplements which may cause you loss of money.

REFUND if you dont like something !!!

So what are you waiting for??Just Contact Me and take a step to reach your goal faster!!

About me:

I am working out 5 years in the Gym and i am athlete since 4 years old and   in addition i was in national team  in Greece( taekwondo) . I can help you to build your dream body fast and easy.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment