Friday, August 24, 2018

I will create a customized 1 week meal plan

I will create a customized 1 week meal plan












About:

My services provided people of all health and fitness levels with a nutritious, balanced diet! I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer with a specialization in Nutrition. I am also a three time National Qualified Bikini Competitor via the NPC. I love all things fitness and nutrition. Even more than that, i love HELPING OTHERS develop a love for improving their lives via fitness and nutrition.

Depending on the package I can provide I general meal plan based on your activity level and health goals. I can then take it a step further with and customize it according to your specific needs as it pertains to weight, dietary/food preferences, current fitness level, and future goals. I want to help change peoples lives by encouraging a lifestyle change from the inside out starting with encouraging better choices of what we put in our bodies! 

All of my meal plans include:

-Macro Break Down of Fats, Carbs, Protein

-Meal Time

-Complete Grocery Lists

- Delicious Recipes 

-Portions Guide






Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment