Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do ayurveda consultation for skin problems

I will do ayurveda consultation for skin problems












About:

Skin is the largest excretory organ of the body. Most of the trash that we put in our stomach is excreted through the skin. However, unfortunately, the skin does not receive oxygen and nutrition on priority. It receives whatever is leftover after all the important organs of the body are satisfied. For a flawless glowing skin, it is vital to cleanse the internal channels and improve the nutrition supply to the skin. 

According to Ayurveda, the skin is formed from the body metabolism as the cream is formed from the boiling milk. Therefore if your internal system is flawed, it will unavoidably reflect on your skin. 

In this treatment, I will help to make you the best personalized and practical food choices as the food is the first medicine. I will help you detox your body through systematic fasting and detox techniques according to individual requirements. 

I will also recommend basic healthy lifestyle choices, practical and easy to follow. 

In this treatment, I will try to bring the most personalized and practical health solutions to you and I hope that it helps you to get a radiant and flawless skin. 

Best Wishes!

Reviews


casaaron:Wonderful and fantastic as always. She is great and wonderful to work with.

kanika625:Thanks for the tip again. I really and very sincerely wish that you get the best of the treatment and have a long, healthy and happy life.

casaaron:Wonderful and fantastic as always. She is great and wonderful to work with.

kanika625:Thanks for the tip again. I really and very sincerely wish that you get the best of the treatment and have a long, healthy and happy life.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment