Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will offer recipe against pollen sensibility

I will offer recipe against pollen sensibility












About:

The recipe is fast to prepare and does not cost.

  • Why is it necessary to avoid corticoids?
 In long-term treatment, side effects show themselves systematically. The consequences can be varied: aggressiveness towards the stomach, the thinning down of the skin, the regression of the immune systems, the abnormal distribution of fats, embrittlement of bones as well as certain phenomena of cortico-dependence …

  • My story

I began to suffer from the sensibility in the pollen in 2005. I lived in a chalet in full fôret in Switzerland. Once in the middle of the night, I woke up, I did not any more manage to inhale.

It really frightened me. The next day, I was to see a doctor. A nurse came with a syringe and made me an injection. I did not realize at once what passed.

Then, I learned that the syringe contained corticoids. It relieved me at once.

Sometimes later, I participated in a moving of a friend. This day there, I have to get acquainted with a very big person.

This big person had had an injection of corticoid.

Since my injection, in 2005 until 2016 I tried everything without any result.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment