Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will design a custom diet and workout routine for you

I will design a custom diet and workout routine for you












About:

Are you looking for a coach to help change your life and body? Then this is it! Feel free to contact me with questions!:)

Basic Package:
  • I will give you your personal calories needed for you to reach your goal(weight loss/ gain muscle) according to you and your life. I will separate your calories into macro-nutrients which are your fats, protein and carbohydrates, this will help you organize your calories. You will be in charge of making any foods you want that will fit the calories I assign you with. I also include an article that I personally wrote that will explain everything you need to know about macro-nutrients and the formula to calculating the daily amount of calories needed to get to your future goals. This is important because as you make progress you need to update your calories.

Standard Package:
  • I will design a 1 week Meal plan diet that will help you reach your fitness goal and the basic package. I will tell you what to eat meal by meal for 1 week. I only do 1 week because the goal is for you to learn how to make your own meal plans for the future.

Premium Package:
  • I will design the perfect workout routine for you. This also includes the basic and standard package.

Reviews


pathypolanco:Thank you so much!! Muy buena comunicación y exactamente lo que quería.

jazaelramirez:Thank you so much Pathypolcanco! I hoped I was able to help. I wish you the best and remember if you have any questions just let me know. You were very fun to work with, hope to help you again in the future.

bossmadebabe:This is exactly what I needed! I needed help figuring out my macros so I can start my weight loss journey. He provided my macros in detail and gave me lots of additional info that I wouldn’t have even thought about! I also reached out to him to ask him a few questions about my overall goals and he was so helpful I would highly recommend him!

jazaelramirez:It was a pleasure working with you Bossmadebabe! I hope you feel more confident and comfortable starting your weigh loss journey. Good luck and have an awesome day. :)

pathypolanco:Thank you so much!! Muy buena comunicación y exactamente lo que quería.


No comments:

Post a Comment