Monday, August 27, 2018

I will tailor 5 specific tips and resources to help you optimize your morning routines.

I will tailor 5 specific tips and resources to help you optimize your morning routines.












About:

I am a Certified Holistic Health and Wellness coach who has also worked in food sustainability and a practicing Reiki practitioner. I have read almost every article and self help book on the practice of starting your mornings off right and how that will affect your whole day and even change your life. These are things that I do every morning to help myself get my day started and feel good the entire day. 

Think about waking up earlier and maximizing your mornings. 

I will write a detailed morning routine tailored just for your needs based off of an initial questionnaire to see how we can best help you.

Would you like to work out in the mornings but can't find time? 
Would you like to listen to posistive affirmations? 
Maybe have time to meditate? 
Do you miss breakfast?

Let me me help you!! Send your request and I will send a questionnaire to better understand you and develop a morning you will love. Please have Google Docs!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment