Friday, August 24, 2018

I will give you a bodyweight workout plan

I will give you a bodyweight workout plan












About:

Workout from the comfort of your home with my 4 day/week fitness plan. This plan is what I personally use to keep me in shape as a professional athlete and I recommend to anyone tight on time or budget and wants to lose weight fast.

The workout plan is 20 minutes long with a total of 8 different exercises that work the whole body in one workout. 

Benefits of Bodyweight Workouts

- Save money from gym memberships
- Workout from the comfort of your home
- No equipments necessary
- Utilize High Intensity Interval Training to maximize fat loss. 
- Combine strength and cardio all in one workout. 

If you have any questions regarding the plan then please feel free to contact me via private message. 




Reviews


ayailla:Extremely fast delivery! Very happy. Would purchase from this seller again.

ohhfarmgirl:Ah, I get it now. This plan pairs perfectly with the videos. I so glad I bought both and would love to have more, please keep me informed if you create more fitness videos and/or workout plans. THANKS!

tanyapaulin239:Thank you so much!! I definitely will. :)

iverolsen:Fast delivery.

diogomanzoni:Very good! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment