Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will help you lose 10 to 15 lbs in 25 days

I will help you lose 10 to 15 lbs in 25 days












About:

Hola! My name is Coach Lida and I'm excited to help you reach your health/fitness goals.

Our program is all about focusing on clean eating and portioning your foods. No diets!  However, I do like to start you off with a mild natural detox to jumpstart your health journey.  I will also include our Chef Demonstrations to show you how to prepare/cook heart healthy meals along with a customized meal plan.

You will typically lose 10-15 lbs in 25 days of our program. You have nothing to lose except weight and regain your confidence as you become a better version on you.

Exercise is recommended, but not required during this program.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment