Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will create catchy african recipes

I will create catchy african recipes












About:

African Indigenous foods are deemed to be one of the most healthy ones in the world

I’ll be happy to use my creative skills and natural talent to create a breathtaking Recipe or Cookbook so that everyone can stay Happy & Healthy!

My Services include:

  1. Creating a native African Recipe from scratch (Content Curation)
  2. Insert High-Quality African Recipe Images

Please send me a message for the price quote and turnaround time before you order my Gig because every project will vary in terms of cost and time. 


In your message, please let me know which of the above services would you like to have. Prices will vary according to the Number of Recipes and Number of Images


*** FREE FREE FREE ***
Complete Transfer of Rights

Additional cost in case of:

  1. Text Editing of Content
  2. Miscommunication in providing the requirements
  3. High-Level Design Changes

***Special Attention***

This Gig does NOT include:

  1. Creating strange Recipes NOT available on Web  
  2. Photography of Food using Digital Cameras, DSLRs etc.

"Stay Calm and Let Me Do The Magic!"

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment