Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will send 111 juicing and smoothie recipes with pictures

I will send 111 juicing and smoothie recipes with pictures












About:

**Newly Updated: Higher quality images, serving sizes, more appealing design, and complete (linked) table of contents.

Juicing is a great way to get the recommended servings of fruits and vegetables each day! If done correctly, you end up with a delicious tasting juice that even children will enjoy.

I will send you an eBook containing 111 Juicing and Smoothie Recipes in PDF format. These recipes and images are copyright free. After purchasing, you can use them however you'd like...including blogs, groups, and more. Great for quality content!

There is a brief description of the various types of juicing equipment as well.

Includes pictures of each recipe.

Upon request, I will send in Word format. Please let me know if you prefer Word format at the time of the order.

Reviews


indulgenceiskey:The recipes are excellent and the pictures are beautifully done! I would definitely recommend purchasing from Beckyboo1985.

ernestas1991:Good gig, nice recipes

chinadollbikini:thank you!! super fast!!

studentathletes:I just love her!

chiefpuck:Very fast and performed great. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment