Monday, August 20, 2018

I will be the best health and fitness coach you ever had

I will be the best health and fitness coach you ever had












About:

I am a medical graduate with over 5 years of experience in the field of diet therapy and sports medicine. 


Sports Medicine:

Have you been to a gym for months but still, no results. Commonest cause is improper techniques. With my anatomy and physiology knowladge I will guide you on the exact technique to synchronize your workout with the natural movement of each muscle group getting you quicker results, if not, MONEY BACK GUARANTEED! 


Customized workout plans, targeting fat loss, toning, bulking based on activity levels and muscle composition, including aerobic plans, HIIT, dynamic workouts, isometric exercises, etc


Diet Therapy:

In modern evidenced based medicine, it is the practice of using selected food with specific nutrition value to achieve specific goals. 

Calculating the precise daily calorie requirements and macronutrient requirements based on each individual's body weight, height, basal metabolic rate and endocrine function for diet plans. 


Special diets for any medical condition using diet therapy

Reviews


nibbleit:Thanks for another great article.

bldallas:Yes, thanks

prathibha_md:Satisfactory Experience

neomon7:Prahibha offered me a very nice meal plan for my mass and muscle gain phase. He sended me a lot of bonus files which support me in my diet.\nThe communication was very precisely. \nI recommend him to everyone who wants to get coached by a professional.

prathibha_md:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment