Saturday, February 8, 2020

Post Your Article On My Health Blog











About:

Health Blog Guest Post:

Getting links from high authority sites is always valuable, I have High Quality health blog and can post your guest post.

Site info:

Its pure Health niche blog with and hosted on US servers.

Guest Post Submission Rules:

  • I am covering wide range of health topics, you are not limited to any rule, anything relevant to my niche is fine.
  • Your content must be unique, CS passed.
  • Min 300 word article.
  • Promotional messages in content are allowed but article should be informative.


FAQ:

What is Turnaround time?

Your article will be live within few hours’ right after order.

How many links allowed and its dofollow?

1 link is allowed in guest post and its dofollow, if you want to add authority sites references then please add as many as you want.

Its permanent guest post or it will remove after some time?

Its permanent blog post, I never remove or change links that’s why I am Level 2 with 100% positive ratings.

If you have any question, feel free to message me.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome, recommended.

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer, Thank You

Seller's Response:

Fast delivery...good stuff!

Seller's Response:

Thank You, Great Buyer

:

Very good work. will come back again




No comments:

Post a Comment