Saturday, February 29, 2020

Help You Lose 10 Pounds Of Baby Weight











About:

I will provide you with a diet plan, an exercise plan, or both with my advanced package. I understand the everyday time pressures, equipment constraints and the frustration of previously failed diets and workouts. With my plans, I will provide you with a diet plan tailored to your dietary requirements, giving you shopping lists, meal plans, advice, and your individual macro breakdown, which I will use to tailor your plan. If you take out an exercise plan with me I will tailor your plan to whether you workout in a gym or at home, the equipment you have access to, any likes and dislikes, work around any injuries or health conditions, and tailor a plan to give you the recipe for success in meeting your goals, whether they be to lose weight, gain weight or build muscle. Work with me and I will provide you with the tools and support you need to reach your goals. All plans are completely individualised, and if you have any questions please ask. 



I also offer packages for individual macro calculation, and individual fitness and diet plans for women following having a baby, including specific postpartum advice and support.

Reviews


:

Katie is so awesome...thank you for providing this for my Aunt. We really appreciate you

:

Excellent work, Thanks!!

:

Very detailed and very knowledgeable in making an exercise and meal plan for all my needs! Thank you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment