Thursday, February 27, 2020

Create Individual Workout Plan











About:

Heya! I'm a certified personal fitness trainer, I will gladly help you get the body you want.



Based on your personal details and fitness goals I will create an individual workout plan for you. It will include exercises for all main body parts with a number of sets and reps.



You will be asked to provide information about your:

  • goal, 
  • health, 
  • activity level, 
  • age,
  • weight, 
  • preferred training place (gym/home/outside/etc.)


I will analyse the data provided and create an individual workout plan for you.

If you will feel like the workout plan is not suitable for your capabilities (it's too hard for you to do the exercises or if it's painful) I will kindly make adjustments. 



If you have any questions regarding this offer please get in touch with me! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivery was exact and communication very friendly. Recommend.

:

not bad workout.

:

Working with amber_li was a wonderful experience. She worked with me to get why I want and need and is very kind! I highly recommend :)

:

Motivated, nice and easy to work with. Amazing experience!

:

Great work..got motivated by the seller...keep it up and God bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment