Thursday, February 27, 2020

Make You A Custom Meal Plan











About:

Before I get started, I want to make something clear: I don't believe in "dieting." I believe in eating the right foods and the appropriate amount that fits your lifestyle. However, since my plans usually consist of 10-20% of more "fun" or indulgent foods, my plans should be followed very closely.

 

Included in each package, we'll:



  • Analyze your current eating habits
  • Discuss your goals to give you an idea of what your plan might look like
  • Talk about your preferences in depth to keep you happy and prevent cravings in a caloric deficit
  • Find your daily target Calories/Macros


Level 1- If you're already comfortable with the basics of diet and nutrition and just want to make a change with a plan to make it happen, all you need is Level 1.Level 2- If you're a fast learner and serious about getting started on a meal plan, level 2 is for you. I'll provide you with a 2-week plan of action. 



Level 3- I'll provide you with an entire month of meal plans and weekly check-ins to see if we need to make any adjustments with the possibility of up to 3 revisions.  



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Taylor is great at communication and really gears the meal plan to your fitness goals. Love it so far!

Seller's Response:

Happy to hear you're liking it so far Melanie, thank you for your review!!

:

Bought this to get me started on my journey to being healthier. She listened to my preferences and allergies perfectly. Knows exactly whats shes doing and even included foods that will help keep me on the right track! (ice cream YUM!!!!!)

:

Thank you so much Kenzie!! It's a pleasure working with you!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment