Saturday, February 8, 2020

Help Men Get In Shape With Calisthenics











About:

I train men who want to build muscle with CALISTHENICS.



I can only help specific people who want to achieve a great body doing Calisthenics with my full support.



I Created this gig because on my other services most of the clients get the program, are extremely motivated in the beginning but they give up in a month even though I check them once a week through text messages. With this I will guide you through calls and build up that discipline so you can later continue the program by yourself. 



Read what the package offers and then message me so we can have a call and see if you are a good fit to this Service.



What you get from the package:

1) Different workouts each week for 4-8-12 week (depending on what you choose).

2) Explaining how we are going to reach the goal (through video calls).

3) Videos explaining each exercise (the right way to execute).

4) Diet advice and a lot of theory so you can fully understand your body type.

5) Calls/Consultations.

6) Support in the execution of the exercises.

7) Non-stop motivation.



Keep in mind that this is for SERIOUS people only and for the ones who want to make a Smart Investment in their life.



Reviews


:

Brian knows exactly what to do to gain muscle. I recommend him to everyone!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment