Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Create A Perfect Diet Plan Based On Your Eating Habits











About:

Are you trying to get more fit? Have you got enough of exhausting diets which are low in carbohydrates? Guess what? You don't need to struggle anymore! There is no right diet out here, because when it comes to your health and body it is very individual. 



Improve your health and get a lean body as a bonus. I will assist you in reaching your ultimate goal.



This GIG includes:



PERSONAL MEAL PLAN:



  • I will provide proper diet plan according to your age, gender, body fat/height.
  • I will provide diet plan calculating the precise daily requirements and macro-nutrient requirements based on each individual's body weight, height.


ANALYSIS OF YOUR CURRENT DIET:



  • I will provide a full analysis of your current meal plan and make changes to it.
  • I will analyze your supplement plan if you already have one.
  • I will make new plan for you, based on your eating habits




SUPPLEMENT PLAN:



  • I will provide you a list of supplements that you might need in order to acheive your goal.




Do you want to get fit and healthy? Just contact me and make this next step towards your new body and well-being.

Reviews


:

Great help. Was quick with delivery and changes. Very responsive

:

Good to deal with

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment