Friday, February 28, 2020

Be A Fitness Model For Your Website Or Social Media Account











About:

**Please contact me before purchase so we can design a custom order that will reflect your requirements**



All my photos are taken with a professional camera (Sony A6300).

I am very versatile and can model any pose.



For a single image - 100$

Between 2-5 images - 70$ per image

For 6 images and over - 50$ per image



Additional description and costs:

  • Photos can be taken indoors with white background (no additional cost), or outdoors (outdoors scenery of my choosing - no additional cost, if you want to choose a specific outdoors scenery - +30$)
  • For more than 1 outfit - +30$ per extra outfit


To view more of my photos or for any other questions / requirements please message me!

Thank you :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks, very good.

Seller's Response:

Shani did a tremendous job on this photoshoot! She provided awesome yoga poses, scenes, and photography. Everything I asked for and then some. You will not be disappointed if you hire her. Thank you very much Shani.

Seller's Response:

She keeps producing high-quality yoga photographs and I keep coming back for more of her outstanding gigs. Keep up the great work Shani!

:

Amazing experience as always!! Couldn't be happier

:

Shani came through with another great timely delivery of a multiple photo gig with very specific instructions from me and passed with flying colors! Thanks again, will be back for more soon :-) .




No comments:

Post a Comment