Saturday, February 29, 2020

Design A Fitness Plan Customized To Your Needs











About:

Life is full of choices. Every day we have a choice to become a better version of ourselves. Every day we can take a step backwards, or we can take a step forward. You have taken the first steps into become a better, stronger, and more complete version of yourself. I am here to guide you become who you are destined to be. The journey you are about to start will be difficult and the process will be strenuous. There will be hardships and obstacles that we will overcome together. Nothing can stop us. Stay Hungry.

 

Join Team Flex.



-Clients receive full customized workouts and meal plans specifically tailored to their needs! Every plan is different and unique to the individual unlike most trainers.

-I have over 5,000 Followers on Instagram who support me and the fitness content I provide!

-I am 28 years old and have been personal training for over a decade with over 5 years of online training experience. I have changed thousands of lives and I know I can change yours. If you want to look and feel amazing like you never thought you could have, I can make that happen. Join my team and change your life today!

Sincerely, 

BsmithFlex

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super Professional. Super Devoted To His Craft. I highly recommend bsmithflex and wholeheartedly respect his movement and dedication to getting us fit and healthier.

Seller's Response:

Very easy to follow lifting program. Meal plan is simple and straight forward, which I like because I’m more likely to adhere to it. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Pleasure working with you!

:

WOW! His response was extremely fast and this was much more than I was expecting. Extremely helpful and detailed with the plans. I will definitely be training with him for a while. 10/10

:

Thank you for the kind words. I am excited to start our journey and see your progress!




No comments:

Post a Comment