Thursday, February 27, 2020

Help You Quit Smoking











About:

My name is Amista Bennett. (Find out more about me on my YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJghJ8lneyt8fQQGARsjB0A ) 

I am a certified reiki master who will infuse a candle with reiki energy and burn the candle to help you quit smoking within 24 hours of your order. For orders of 7 or 30 candles, I will infuse and light the first candle for you within 24 hours of receiving your order, and one candle each day after that until I have repeated this for you until your number of candles/days have been satisfied. (The candles that I use typically have a burn time of 4.5 hours so the reiki energy is released for you during all of that time.) 

I have had great success using this method to help people quit smoking. 

One candle may bring you the results that you are looking for. If blockages are deep rooted or have been a part of you for a long time, it's best to have the candles infused and burned for you for more than one day. 

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. 

Looking forward to hearing from you about the wonderful success you have after we begin burning your candle/s!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment