Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will teach you okinawan karate

I will teach you okinawan karate












About:

      I am a certified instructor internationally for Ryukoku seidokan karate. This style was developed by Shian Toma who opened his dojo in 1960. 
A quick synopsis of our style can be found on Wikipedia.

      I am a second generation karate instructor. I have taught in the past and I have had my own Dojo as well. Due to little time I have been forced to stop teaching, but now I am trying to start again. I wish that I could afford to reopen my Dojo and with this platform I hope to do that. If there are any questions at all feel free to ask me.

      This "Gig" will help you to develop your own self defense skills, how to handle your self in a fight either with weapons or fists.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment