Sunday, February 9, 2020

Give You An Ebook With 60 Keto Diet Recipes











About:

HOT! Get this popular Keto Diet recipes ebook with 60 amazing recipes for ONLY $5 AND with master resell rights!



IMPORTANT NOTE* this cookbook does not come with images it's just a cookbook with recipes. If you need recipes with images you can find a gig under my profile for 8 keto diet recipes with images and you can see the sample images on the gig.



So whether you want some amazing keto diet recipes or need content for your audience this gig has got you covered!



Whats inside? Keto recipes for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and even Dessert!



Join the popular keto diet craze and get started today!



Need more keto stuff? 



Check out my other gigs here on Fiverr!



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks again

Seller's Response:

I hope you enjoy the keto diet cookbook! :)

Seller's Response:

Excellent. Fast delivery.

:

Thank you so much for your review! My goal is to make my customers happy and delivery as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy the keto diet cookbook! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment