Sunday, February 9, 2020

Provide Fda Regulations Guidance











About:

As a Certified Food Scientist with 9 years experience in the food industry, I've dealt a lot with decoding the FDA regulations. Any questions or guidance you need that pertains to the FDA regulations, I can help with. Whether it's a question on if you can use the claim "Gluten-Free" or reviewing your product to make sure it actually is gluten-free - I'm here to help. No project is too small or too big.



I am an expert in food regulatory and know the ins and outs of the food industry. I can help take the headache of the FDA regulations off your plate.

Reviews


:

Once again great work in a timely matter.

:

My go to for Label Reviews.

:

Needed her assistance last minute before the Holidays, Great Job as Always.

:

Great as always, I continue to use this convenient and professional service.

:

Always a pleasure.




No comments:

Post a Comment