Monday, August 20, 2018

I will be your gate through the medical field.

I will be your gate through the medical field.












About:

As a doctor working in the emergencies department and a tennis player, I will write for you any fitness/health/nutrition-related content with the view of a professional.


The content could be an article, a blog, any website content or something similar, falling within the same category. There will be no plagiarism.


I am a fluent English Speaker and Writer. I also speak fluent French. I graduated last year and I work in the ER on shift rotations. I love writing and playing tennis in my free time. If your content requirements are related to health, medicine, science, fitness or sports, you are in for a treat!

For more diverse packages, please revert to my Gig.

I look forward to working with you and providing you with the best quality content I can produce. In case of any queries kindly Inbox me.

Reviews


ariestt:Once again another nice work from Dr!

drfitnesss:Outstanding experience again ! Very nice buyer !

ariestt:Dr Ben is a professional and his health article is very good.

drfitnesss:Outstanding experience.

veludoleao:Great seller, fast delivery, great content! I recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment