Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will be your digital pharmacist

I will be your digital pharmacist












About:

Hello friends,
i am Baljinder Mandhan, a registered pharmacist from india. I will provide you my professional service in your medical illness and teach you about best forms of actions if you have problems related to health. I will give my 100% for patient satisfication. I have own pharmacy practices and a lots of experience in pharmacy.

What i provide
  • All about medicines(safe use, how take, side effect, adverse effect, etc)
  • Home remedies.
  • All about Ayurvedic medicines.
  • Anything about medicines and health issues.

Note
  • I am a registered pharmacist.
  • i have a big experience.
  • i have my own pharmacy practices and know more about drug effects and health products.
  • I live in india and know everything about Ayurveda and Yoga.

Reviews


danpollard:Great pharmacy resource. Very responsive and solid work. Highly recommend!

baljinderm:feeling awesome to work with this guy

danpollard:Great pharmacy resource. Very responsive and solid work. Highly recommend!

baljinderm:feeling awesome to work with this guy

:


No comments:

Post a Comment