Monday, February 3, 2020

Create The Best Custom Workouts To Do At Home











About:

After 5 years training myself and my colleagues, I put my knowledge at the service of others with a training plan that, starting from 0 and taking into account your personal qualities and your needs, will allow you to obtain the results you want.



Before doing the training plan we will do a small test to see your current level of strength, which will basically consist of doing a series of exercises with your own body weight. It doesn't matter if you cannot even do a push up, I also started like you! That's why I know that with hard work and the right routine you can achieve the goals you set for yourself.



You can ask me questions about the routine during the time it lasts (by Fiverr chat or other platform if you prefer) except if the topic is related to injuries or health problems, for which I will always be available.



Whether you buy the one-week plan or the 12-week plan, the routines of both plans will be fully designed taking into account your initial level and your final goals. Any questions do not hesitate to send me a message. 



If you are interested send me a direct message and i will make you a one day workout so you can try it for free!



Reviews


:

Very responsive and friendly. He designed a custom workout based on the equipment I had at home and built it as a progression. Would recommend to people that don’t want to burden themselves with weights/gym membership and have the will and the space to exercise at home.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment