Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create A Highly Personal Workout Plan With Diet Tips Fast











About:

As someone who has 10+ years of fitness experience ranging from simply trying to lose weight, to training for athletic competition, I will help you start or continue your fitness journey. Helping others brings me joy and I have worked with many friends and colleagues to create workout plans that are easy to follow with clear goals. 



Types of Workouts

I can provide workout plans for different purposes/styles:

  • Weight loss
  • Building Strength
  • Building Mass
  • Athletic Performance
  • Kettlebell Routines
  • Body Weight Only
  • HIIT Plans
  • Sprint Training
  • Olympic Lifting


Basic/Standard/Premium Plans

For all plans, I start with a base plan from my library so I can spend more time tailoring the plan for you. I incorporate:

  • Your current fitness level
  • Your goals (if known)
  • Availability to exercise
  • Preferred workout types


Plans include:

  • Day to day workout plan with sets, reps and brief instructions (PDF or Word doc)
  • Instructional resources as requested


Recommendations

  1. Basic- Choose this if you just want exercise ideas to create your own plan
  2. Standard/Premium- Choose one of these plans if you want more guidance


If you have any questions on what will be provided please ask. I am here to help you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was easy to work with and it felt like they actually cared about what I needed and took the time to ensure I was happy and comfortable with the results.

:

awesome work

:

Super quick response time and totally open to any ideas that you have. I would definitely recommend to anybody looking for a workout routine! Thanks again!

:

I would like recommend this Seller. The order was completed in a short time. I rate the contact with the seller at 10/10;) Very nice and kind person !

:

It was great working with you! Powodzenia!




No comments:

Post a Comment