Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Give You A 4 Week Vegetarian Meal Plan











About:

Do you want to follow a healthy vegetarian diet but don't know how? 



Have you tried a vegetarian diet but need some new inspiration or recipes?



Our 4 week (28 day) vegetarian meal plan includes:



  • 28 day meal plan with daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack
  • Full recipes for each meal included in the plan
  • Directions along with recipes to create each meal
  • Ongoing support and advice


This nutritious, delicious and healthy meal plan was developed by a nutritionist and was created for vegetarians and those who want to try a vegetarian diet. 



Our vegetarian meal plan will give you the power and fuel you need to look and feel the best you've ever felt!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, seller. Happy Thanksgiving.

:

Quick efficient and easy to understand

:

I bought this because I need a healthy meal plan. Disappointed with this seller because there is no communication whatsoever before the purchase. I did not know what I was getting. The price was low, so I gave my credit card while crossing my fingers that I wasn't being ripped off. The seller did deliver but not without anxiety.

:

The buyer simply does not understand how Fiverr works. Gave me a 1 star review for lack of communication before the purchase and "I did not know what I was getting". The description of the item is clear on what was being purchased and so was the 24 hours time to deliver the product.

:

Work is as described. Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment