Sunday, February 9, 2020

Create HD Yoga Or Fitness Videos











About:

I am training Yoga and Fitness for more than 3 years. I am forward to help you in reaching your fitness goals by my experience and your hardwork.



What this Gig is Good for:

☆ Bonus Content

☆ Amazon

☆ Blog Posts

☆ Your Website

☆ Digital Marketing

☆ Advertising

☆ Social Media

☆ Stock Content for your Brand

Gig includes:

✓ 15 secs of 1 exercise or yoga pose, no-audio

✓ Professional, Self made trainer

✓ Yoga or Fitness Attire (MY choice)

✓ 1080 HD, (Ask about 4K!) & MP4 Format

Prices are per video, UNSCRIPTED, non-exclusive. 

I generate content using my knowledge and experience, based on your topic of interest. For outlines of specific routines/outlines, please contact me.



FREE! FREE! FREE!

Handstand guide for free.



I look forward to hearing from you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment