Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Create An Exercise Program For You











About:

I can create an exercise program to fit your exact needs, most people online would charge you 70 USD+ for a personalized program but I am here because i believe in you, make sure you let me know what types of exercises you like, if you like doing heavy activity or if you preffer smething a little slower, also send me your stats (Height, weight, age) and your current fitness goals ( e.g. Get to x weight, gain x muscle) also make sure you let me know if you have access to a gym, or if you prefer calisthenics,I would also like to know if you have or have had any injuries recently.

Any other details that you think i should know about? Be sure and add them as well doesnt cost any more ;) 

Now, if you believe you are ready to become an athlete and take your fitness to the next level complete this order, you will not regret it!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment