Friday, February 7, 2020

One On One Online Personal Training











About:

I am a fitness model who has transformed many individuals physiques over the past 3 years and am looking for my next clients to transform their lives. I have changed my life through fitness and dieting over the past 4 years and would like to do the same for others. I offer one on one personal training that I am attentive daily (one price gives you one full month)

What it includes

-One on One Skype calls, phone calls, personal contact to me anytime and any part of the day if you need any help or advice 

-Excel meal plan and training plan (Updated daily by me)

-Specialized meal and training plan to your individual person to maximize fulfillment and results

-supplement and nutrition advice and recommendations to enhance your results

-anything you need! i am here to help



check out my transformation in the photos below and check out my Instagram and DM me if you have any questions or concerns.



Instagram: @Swicafit



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment