Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create A Professional Diet And Or Fitness Plan For You











About:

Whens the last time you spent five dollars? How did that help you reach your fitness goals?



I know what it feels like to struggle with fitness goals. I've gone through the difficult transitions of losing fat, to trying to gaining muscle, to attempting to tone my body. Its hard to filter through all the BS on the internet but I am here to utilize my experience and expertise in order to create a diet and fitness plan so that you CAN and WILL reach your fitness and weight loss goals! If you're like me you want the straight answers, guidance, and plan to reach your goal, not some overwhelming smoke screen of answers and solutions, and definitely not an overpriced fitness coach who just sends you a template cookie cutter plan! Don't over pay, get a simple and easy to follow week long plan from me.


Why choose this gig?

  • My plans are straight forward, easy to follow, and affordable.
ALL PLANS -100% customized towards your needs/goals

  • I have 5+ years of experience training physically at a gym as well as virtual (online) training!
  • I am passionate about seeing results, and seeing my clients accomplish their goals!


Stop thinking, and start doing!



Also...Modifications are absolutely FREE

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller gave me EXACTLY what I needed to start a healthy diet.

Seller's Response:

Good service

:

Perfect diet schedule

:

Thanks! Appreciate it

:

Kara did a great job of taking my goals and translating them to a simple and easy plan to follow. I would definitely recommend! The final plan was better then I could have imagined thank you Kara!




No comments:

Post a Comment