Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will caribbean food, intermittent fasting, inquire and ye shall find

I will caribbean food, intermittent fasting, inquire and ye shall find












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'll provide expertise and information upon inquiries. I have extensive knowledge of cooking a range of themed food including caribbean and american cuisine, etc,including traditional west indian dishes.
I'm also well versed, I offer:
Relationship advice
Health and Nutrition tips including Intermittent fasting and dieting.
Global culture as I am from the Caribbean and received a top education of International History.
I can do essays based on the top.
I can provide English lessons. UK and US.
Advice of spirituality as well.
Any documents needed will have to negotiated.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment