Monday, July 30, 2018

I will be your accountability buddy

I will be your accountability buddy












About:

 I am offering to be your accountability buddy some one to check in on you to keep you on track. i will help you to get your goals done. I can be a person to talk with to help encourage you along the way or to just be there to massage and seeing where your at. it helps some people to have some one to keep up to date on there progress and encourages them to do more since you have some one to show whats happening and what you have done. in my time i found it so much better for me to stay on track or keep going when i have some one to check in with and show off to or just post progress of my work and hear another opinion along the way. so if you would like some one to check in on you or encourage or get thoughts from while working on your project or goal that is why i am here offering this gig/ service.
what is included in the accountability:
~encouragement
~help to create schedule 
~check in on you 
~help figure out what you goal plan is
~give support 
I will do this service through Skype or gmail if you like to do it that why.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment