Monday, July 30, 2018

I will send you my best delicious gluten free recipe for Pizza

I will send you my best delicious gluten free recipe for Pizza












About:

Awesome delicious Pizza recipe. Healthy Gluten free food, suitable for people suffering from Celiac.

Hi. May name is Nurit and I am mother of four and grandmother of seven.

I will send you my KILLER recipe for Gluten free super delicious Pizza. You will not believe the base is made of courgettes.

If any of your family member suffers from Celiac of Gluten sensitivity, you know it means they cannot eat everything, and they feel deprived. This recipe is the solution to the problem.

I use it so my granddaughter who suffers from Celiac can enjoy a delicious Pizza and does not feel deprived.

It is also suitable for low carbs diet.

Made from Zucchini, eggs, starch and a verity of vegetables, garnished with grated cheese, it is healthy and wholesome.

Everybody loves this recipe. I invite you to try it.

Recipes are available in Hebrew and English.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I shall be glad to help.

Thank you for considering my offer. Please order from me this wonderful recipe.

Reviews


tkleinberger:Great stuff!

tkleinberger:Great stuff!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment