Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create an elegant menu around any bottle of wine you want to feature, and include the recipes

I will create an elegant menu around any bottle of wine you want to feature, and include the recipes












About:

I am a blogger and the owner of The Winehacker.com.  I live in the wine mecca of Northern California and am also a foodie who has visited France many times.  I LOVE creating amazing dinners around great wines, and will create a special menu for you to complement any wine you want to feature for a dinner party or other special occasion.  For a bit more than the base offer, I will also give you three wine choices to go with a menu I create.  I will provide wine type, vintner, year, and how to purchase with my report.

Make it a great day! Allow me to bring culinary magic into your life for one night, and you will not regret it. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment