Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will help you give up smoking

I will help you give up smoking












About:

I will create a self hypnosis MP3 that you can play to yourself to stop yourself smoking. If you want music added to this order the “add music” gig in addition to this. I'm doing these gigs to get great feedback and references from satisfied customers that I can use to build my practice, not for the $5, so all my Gigs are all 100% guaranteed - if you don't enjoy what I deliver - I'll give you your full money back and cancel the Gig. Hypnosis is a skill that you apply yourself, all I do in the sessions is guide your thoughts and allow you to take control of your feelings and emotions. This is different from stage hypnosis in that it is an empowering process rather than a controlling one. This means that you will need to practice this by listen to the mp3 that I produce about 4 or 5 times in a quiet place. If I send you it and then you decide that you have changed your mind, or you can't be bothered, or you don't like my voice (unlikely - rich, calming and British) don't worry, you can just cancel and get you money back no quibbles, no questions 100% guaranteed.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment