Monday, July 30, 2018

I will provide a detailed outline of a yoga workshop that you want to teach to students or teachers.

I will provide a detailed outline of a yoga workshop that you want to teach to students or teachers.












About:

I will create a yoga class (up to 90 minutes) or a yoga workshop (up to 3 hours) for you to teach to students, other teachers, or teacher trainees. Or, I will develop a complete teacher training curriculum certified by Yoga Alliance (I create the curriculum and you submit it with the fee required to YA, with any revisions needed per Yoga Alliance). For the teacher training program, I will make as many revisions as are needed for YA approval, if not approved with the first submission (they sometimes have you answer questions before approval).

In addition to running my own Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training, I have developed programs for other YA teacher trainings.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment