Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will send you energy work everyday for 30 days

I will send you energy work everyday for 30 days












About:

Fiverr Friends:

Hi, I look forward to helping you start reaching your weight loss or ideal size/shape goals.

For 20 minutes, we will go over what is holding you back and help you overcome any issue and get you real solutions.  I have been helping people with weight issues since 2000.  I have a conference call number, normal long distance charges may apply.  

*I do these in the evenings or on Saturday mornings only.  If that will not work with your schedule, please do not purchase.  One coaching session per client.

Check out my Gig Extras and other Gigs too.

*If you need urgent help look at the EXPRESS OPTION, 24 hour turn around.

Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed.

Exclusively On Fiverr!

All The Best,
Michael

Reviews


nellers929:Fantastic talk! Really nice guy to speak with and incredibly knowledgeable and encouraging. Pretty much showed me I had everything I needed, I just needed to put it all together. Gave me great advice on changes that I WILL be making. Felt like talking a friend. I'll definitely be keeping touch!

psychic101:Thank You! Great working with you! You are more powerful than you know.\r\nGod Bless,\r\nMichael

jlondonuk:Good start to coaching- getting my friends to do this and will be sending my own clients to Michael

psychic101:All The Best,\r\nMichael

jlondonuk:Speechless thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment