Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will use in our deals so you can have the best outcome.

I will use in our deals so you can have the best outcome.












About:

This Gig includes a basic workout plan and a basic diet. Design for both, men and women.

NO DIETARY SUPPLEMENT IS REQUIRED!

Over the last 5 years of my life I've devoted my life to fitness and exercise, I'm a certified Pro CrossFit athlete and throughout the years I've learned several tips and tricks I'm willing to give you today!
This workout plan and diet is nutritionist approved and will not have any negative impact o you.

Take in mind this is not a personalized plan, but will work for almost everybody.

 Premium Plan
  • Highly detailed workout and diet plan
  • Written exercises instructions and tips
  • Free weekdays consulting for 30 days

Abs focused plan

Ever wanted a 6 pack on your body? You've reached the right place!
30 minutes of intense abs workout so you can boost your potential and get those abs you've ever imagined!

Don't hesitate contacting me for free estimates and custom workout plans!

Reviews


kkarpenko:Daniela worked fast and included everything I wanted in the programme she created. Would definitely recommend her!

kkarpenko:Daniela worked fast and included everything I wanted in the programme she created. Would definitely recommend her!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment