Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will write authentic engaging medical or scientific articles with references

I will write authentic engaging medical or scientific articles with references












About:

I will write about any topic or product related to Medicine and Health and Wellness AS A DOCTOR. The article will be original and plagiarism free and copyscape pass. I will use SEO Keywords in the article, if provided by you. Basic gig of USD 5 for 250 words, Standard gig of USD20 for 500 words and Premium gig of USD80 for 2500 words. If you have different requirements, please request a custom offer. Check out my other gig for writing a book or ebook on any topic related to Medicine, Health, Wellness, Weight Loss, Alternative Medicines, Alternative Therapies etc.

Reviews


dewyz1001:Thank you for your detailed article. It will be much appreciated by the Aspy world

medmantra0com:Thank you very much!

renj830517:5 DAYS EARLIER DILEVERY THEN I EXPECT WOULD BUY THIS GIG AGAIN WITH NO DOUBT

medmantra0com:Thank you so much !

novetta89:Very good and did exactly what I asked for.


No comments:

Post a Comment