Monday, July 30, 2018

I will give you typical indian cuisine recipes

I will give you typical indian cuisine recipes












About:

Hello,

  I am an Indian and passionate about cooking and great foodie and I am big fan of typical Indian cuisine.And i will provide you that type of  recipe which  is authentic and typical, made absolutely the way locals make it, surely not found anywhere on the Internet.
    
    I can give you typical some special recipes in text in 24 hours with image .I will describe my recipes in proper way you can easily understand.
   
  • Chicken Biryani
  • Nehari
  • Litti chokha 
  • kheer
  • Pitthi
  • Veg.Biryani
  • Typical fish curry
  • Marathi 
  •  chicken curry
  • Meat Ball curry
  • Kimma
  • Tikkiya
  • Rumali roti (bread)
  • Jack fruit ball curry
  • Raw banana curry
 
 Etc .I have masive list off recipes you can check my pdf and select anyone in them.

 If you want fast delivery then you have to paid extra $5 and i will give you recipe just in 1 hours.

THANK YOU
   






 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment